Friday, June 24, 2011

I'll never listen to Beethoven the same way again

 

Epic isn't a huge enough word to describe this music or the movie it comes from. A clockwork orange is quite possibly the weirdest and greatest movie ever created. It's basically a mindfuck. 
Brutal
Amazing
Fucked up to the extreme. 
I feel that only art students or artists in general will really appreciate this movie. Or film lovers. A random "normal" person I feel wouldn't like this movie at all, but rather be repulsed by it's graphic violence and sex used throughout the movie . I however thought the deeper emotional and psychological issues that were slipped in during the course of the movie were extremely interesting. 
If you havent seen it I highly suggest that you do. You're life will be very different for a few days, and you'll be looking and thinking about things in a weird light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment