Thursday, June 23, 2011

And In the Beginning, There was Me.

   Well, this is officially my first blog post. Oh, I feel so special. I can't promise that this blog is going to be super freaking fantastic and amazing and all sunshine lollipops and rainbows. But I can promise that i'll try my darndest to keep it up and keep it interesting. 
I can officially say that I am a blogger now. I always thought that blogs were for people like my mom who blogged about cooking and scrapbooking... I'm about to prove that theory wrong! 


The name is Kayla, and you'll love me. . . or hate me. Either way, as long as I envoke a strong feeling, I don't really care. 

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo, wait, you're not going to talk about cooking,scrapbooking, OR sunshine lollipops?! NOOooooOOOoooooOOOooo! Is there anything else to talk about in the world?
    -Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you did it, that wasn't so bad was it? LoL I can't wait to see picture of your work.

    ReplyDelete